It was truly an incredible event. It exceeded my expectations for sure. I couldn’t visualize how it was all going to come together and when it did, it was definitely a “wow” factor. The guests had so much fun. I was quite impressed by all the variety of salsas and sangria. Who knew cucumber, watermelon, lime and cilantro would go so well together? Mary Ann has a gift for getting the teams excited to play. Your enthusiasm is contagious, and you bring a lot of fun to the event. I was so impressed by how it all came together and personally by Mary Ann. The room was beautiful with all the fresh ingredients. This was a wonderful collaboration. I enjoyed working with you all. Cheers to a great holiday season and a successful, happy and healthy 2020!
- 37 Fun Team Building Activities for Small Groups
- 25 In-Person and Virtual Charity Team Building Activities that Make a Huge Difference
- Team Building Activities in NJ: Planning & Hosting an Exciting Corporate Event
- Give Back to Your Community & Build a Skateboard as a Team Building Activity
- How to Throw the Ultimate Florida Corporate Event: Team Building Activities & Ideas